Having been led as we believe by the Spirit of God, to receive the Lord Jesus Christ as our Saviour, and on profession of our faith in Him, having been baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost (Spirit) – we do now in the presence of God, angels, and this assembly most solemnly and joyfully enter into covenant with one another, as the body in Christ.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. In the divine and providential preservation of the scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, such that we have today, the inerrant Word of God, completely true and reliable to be believed and obeyed.
2. In the eternal Trinity of the Godhead, one God consisting of three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, who is the Creator of all things, and infinitely perfect.
3. In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, substitutionary death, bodily resurrection, ascension and return.
4. In the personality of the Holy Spirit, whose ministry is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
5. In the total depravity of man who was created in the image of God and that he voluntarily sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death; that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and are subject to the power of the devil and incapable of pleasing God.
6. Salvation from this sinful state is by grace, and is obtained by faith in the crucified, risen and glorified Saviour whose blood makes it possible for man to be reborn by the Spirit of God, set apart for service, indwelt by the Spirit, and eternally secure.
7. In the resurrection of the body at the rapture of believers to a new and glorified body to live forever in the presence of the Lord; and in the eternal punishment of the lost to be separated from God in hell.
8. In the personality of Satan, the unholy god of this world, the father of lies, and the deceiver of nations who is driving estined for final defeat at the hands of our Lord Jesus Christ and condemned to an everlasting justice in hell.
9. The local New Testament church is a body of believers associated by a covenant of faith and fellowship of the gospel; observing two ordinances of Christ(baptism and the Lord's Supper); governed by His laws and exercising the gifts, rights and privileges invested in them by His Word; whose mission is to preach salvation to the lost, and to equip, encourage and challenge believers to live godly lives.